Considering it’s 4:25, I have about 7 cough drops in my mouth, I haven’t slept at all and I have to get up in 2 hours for school, I’m thinking today’s going to be interesting.
I have a humidifier or as my mom calls it “Umidifier”, in my room and it’s making everything all wet. Ew. I’m so fucking sick of this cough.
The rim of the Cup represents recent events. Leaves lying closer to the bottom of the Cup indicate events that are more distant in time. The very bottom of the Cup represents misfortunes.
Leaves that lie to the right of the handle indicate the future, and leaves to the left of the handle indicate the past.
The further away the leaves lie from the handle, the further away the events are in either time or even physical distance.
First take a quick look inside the cup to see if there are any signs that jump out at you:
- Any distinct drops of tea or coffee that remain in the cup despite the swirling and emptying of the cup, represent tears.
- A very large clump of tea leaves indicates trouble. Near the handle - trouble caused by your own making. Opposite the handle - the trouble is not your fault.
- Tea-stalks indicate people. Long stalks indicate men. Shorter stalks indicate women. Pale or dark stalks indicate colouring. Slanted stalks indicate untrustworthy people.
Most tea leaf readers interpret the patterns that the dark tea leaves make against the light background of the cup. However, some also read the images formed in white (seen on the cup itself), with the dark clumps of tea leaves forming the background.
Please note that the symbols and interpretations commonly used with tasseomancy can be very different from those used in dream interpretation.
Am I the only one who reads weheartit as we heart tit or?
Hey unfollowers hey.
Listening to HIM instead of doing your homework is a lot more fun then listening to HIM while doing your homework.
When Lexus Amanda was talking about Marilyn Manson I was just waiting for her to whip out the jesus card. Even though I’m not a fan, she’s gorgeous, and good for her for getting rid of all those things. I still don’t like her and her voice is annoying as fuck but …
- Davey: "What could he do when she said 'I want, I want you'?"
- My brother: Say no and walk away.